Use of Site Material
The website www.naturalhealthadvisory.com (the “Website”) is operated by Natural Health Advisory Institute, LLC, (hereinafter, “NHAI”, “us”, “our” or “we”). This website and all its contents, such as text, graphics, images, podcasts and other content (the “Website Material”) are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Copyright 2012 Natural Health Advisory Institute, LLC. All rights reserved. The Website Material may not be copied, reproduced, modified, displayed, published, distributed, broadcast or otherwise used for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of NHAI. If you use Website Material other than as set forth herein, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other causes of action to the fullest extent of the law.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our users of the Website do the same. We abide by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. In appropriate circumstances, and at NHAI’s sole discretion, that response may include removing, disabling and/or terminating access to material residing on the Website that is claimed to be infringing. In appropriate cases, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information in writing (as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act added by the DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material on the Website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NHAI to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NHAI to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material on the Website in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to our Copyright Agent, whose contact information is as follows:
Natural Health Advisory Institute, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
512 N. Hampton Rd, Suite 269
DeSoto, TX 75115
Please note that Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act added by the DMCA may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly misrepresents infringement claims. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to us may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided us with the allegedly infringing material.